A message from Fr Paul:
The good news is that we continue to ease restrictions and I am delighted to say we are now able to return to ‘full capacity’ in the church from this weekend. We welcome the return of everyone, and with the ongoing support of our stewards, will continue to ensure that we provide a safe environment for you and your family to return to the celebration of the Eucharist. The yellow ribbons have been removed, the booking for mass and contact tracing will now cease too.
To ensure safety of everyone attending, there are still some restrictions as follows:
- Everyone should sanitise their hands as they enter the church.
- Masks are still a requirement in ‘full capacity’ environments and should be worn for the full time you are in the church.
- There will continue to be a one-way system as much as possible, so everyone should be seated in a pew as there can be no standing at the back or sides of the church.
- When the church is full, you are very welcome to stay outside if the weather allows and everyone will be welcomed into the church to receive Holy Communion if they wish.
- Please be guided by our Stewards as they are there to help and protect you.
Covid 19 has over the past year and half created some very challenging times for our Parish. It will be wonderful in the near future to have vibrant life return to St Mochta’s Church. Thank you for your patience and support over the this time.
I welcome you and your family to attend mass in person and l look forward to seeing you in the near future.