Create living history by simply donating a Brick and make your mark on St Mochta’s Way at our new Parish Center
To commemorate our new Parish Centre and to build the heritage our parish, St Mochta’s Way has been created so that you can make history for your family in the future.
Everyone can participate by having a personalised engraved brick placed in St Mochta’s Way.
You can order a single brick with up to two lines of lettering or a double brick with up to four lines. The bricks available in gold lettering are professionally engraved and hand painted with a long lasting gold infill. Please note that bricks will be placed on a first-come, first laid basis, so get your order in quickly.
You could donate a brick with your family name or for any occasion, e.g., Engagement, Wedding, Birth, Christening,
Holy Communion, Confirmation, Graduation, Family remembrance, Birthday or any special personal or family occasion.
Each brick comes with its own unique ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ that you can frame or present as a gift.
The bricks are 210mm x105mm, engineering strength. The lettering is professionally engraved and then coloured with a long lasting gold infill.
Choose your brick and message:
- Up to 15 characters per line
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters (e.g.. -!)
- Write message clearly below as you want it to appear e.g., UPPER & Lower case)
- Standard brick = 2 lines; Double brick = 4 lines
Points to Note:
- All bricks, remain the sole property of the St Mochta’s Parish.
- The Parish reserves the right to approve lettering and to refuse any application. In such cases, St Mochta’s Parish has no obligation to cite reason.
- It is envisaged that the bricks will be displayed at the Parish Centre site. In exceptional circumstances, the Parish reserves the right to move or relocate the bricks without liability.
- Although designed to last, bricks may become worn or damaged over time owning to natural causes. St Mochta’s Parish accept no liability in this instance.
- St Mochta’s Parish will have complete control over the location and installation date of the bricks.
- Any amendments to the inscription provided on the order form must be done within seven days of the receipt of the Certificate, thereafter St Mochta’s Parish is no longer responsible for the inscription. Amendments made within this deadline will be free if they are necessitated by an error on our part. However, if they involve a change from the original order a reasonable amendment charge may be made.
- Orders will be handled on a first-come, first-laid basis