Child Protection Policy for St. Mochta’s Parish
- The Parish of St. Mochtas values and encourages the participation of children and young people in Parish activities that enhance their spiritual, physical, emotional and social development. We recognise the dignity and rights of every child and are committed to ensuring their protection and support.
- In keeping with this we will work to do everything in our power to create safe environments for children and young people in order to secure their protection and enable their full participation in the life of the Church.
- Promote awareness of the Church’s child protection policies.
- Ensure that parishioners have easy access to contact details for the Director of Child Protection.
- The Child Protection Policy of St. Mochta’s Parish is available on request at the Parish Pastoral Centre and in the Sacristy or directly at this link.
- To access resources, forms and details of accident report form, complaint form etc please click on this link.
- If you have any concerns on child abuse you can confidentially contact any of the following:
The Parish Child Protection Representatives:
Michael Stacey 086-3971359
Jackie Sherwood 087-2563861
Diocesan Director of Child Protection Services
Mr. Andrew Fagan 01-8360314
Gardaí Blanchardstown 01-6667000
H.S.E. (Duty Social Worker) 01-8825000
Simon Community 01-8720188
Alcoholics Anonymous/Al-a-Teen 01-8732699
Faoiseamh Helpline Freephone 1800-331234
Contact Details of Dublin Diocese Child Safeguarding Office please click on this link.