We are delighted that Public worship resumes from Monday, 10th May and we welcome the return of everyone.
Present restrictions issued by HSE and Government: We must keep a social spacing of 2 metres between each person (front, back, left and right). Family members who live in the same household can sit together. The total number in attendance is capped at 50 persons.
Until the restrictions are lifted, we are unable to accommodate a full congregation attendance at Mass. At present It will not be necessary to book for the weekday Masses. We hope that these restrictions will be lifted as soon as possible. Please Note: Our Masses will be available live on the webcam for your participation should you be unable to acquire a seat.
Booking Your Seat for a weekend Mass: Please email email@example.com on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday up to 12 noon, confirming the Mass that you wish to attend. When booking seats, you should supply the name and contact details of each person attending, in the email. The details are required HSE contact tracing purposes. You should specify if those named are family who live together or at a separate address. We cannot accept booking requests on the telephone.
Please note: the times and ‘cut-off time’ for making a booking. Your seat(s) request will be confirmed via email by Friday. This email address will not be staffed after 12 noon on any Thursday. The email address will reopen for booking requests again every Monday morning. Please sanitise your hands and wear a face mask before entering the church.
Church Open for Private Prayer: The church will be open each day from 11am until 4pm. You are welcome to visit for Private Prayer. We ask you, when visiting, to please follow the health and safety guidelines.
- Please sanitise your hands, using the free-standing sanitisers on entry and exit to and from the church.
- Please sign the sheet provided giving your name and contact number and the time you are in the church for HSE contact tracing purposes.
- Pease use a face covering indoors at all times. • Private Prayer should be silent so as not to affect other people who are praying in silence.
- If you are lighting a candle(s) please use the aper provided and be careful that you do not expose your hands to the naked flame as sanitising liquids can be flammable.
- Please do not visit the church if you are ill or displaying the virus symptoms.
- Please note also that while in the church, the webcam is on live stream every day.
We welcome your return and thank you.